- 0101.April.MondayNo events
- 0202.April.TuesdayNo events
- 0303.April.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.April.ThursdaySCHG will be going to Batesville on Thursday, April 4 at 13:00 hours to pick up the new weapons ordered. Pictures will be taken of weapons presentation to the SCHG.The SCHG had been having problems with the M1 weapons, on loan from the American Legion. These weapons have been jamming and misfiring at the last two funerals and before. At this time it was unknown if it was the weapons or the ammo causing the problems. The problem was discussed at our March 28 meeting. A motion was made and seconded to order seven bolt action weapons from a gun store in Batesville. Approval was given to Commander William Stroud to order the weapons. The weapons have arrived.SCHG members are to meet at the SCHG Headquarters, 808 Oak Grove Street, Mountain View, AR for a 13:00 hours departure on Thursday, April 4, 2019. Again this will be Class A Uniforms .
SCHG has been invited to post Colors for the Chamber of Commerce`s Annual Banquet Dinner at 18:00 on April 5 at the Ozark Folk Center Skillet Restaurant. Meal provided for three members.
The SCHG members are to be at the event by 17:30 hrs. This will be a Class A Uniform event.
Full Military Honors will be provided for U.S. Army Veteran, Lewis Wayne Dillard, on Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 14:00 hours
Full Military Honors will be provided for U.S. Army Veteran, Lewis Wayne Dillard, on Saturday, April 6,, 2019 at 14:00 hours,
The SCHG will provide a Soldiers Salute at 14:00 hours. at Eddie’s Family Funeral Home, 2206 Why 56, Calico Rock, AR. Interment will follow at Pineville Cemetery, Highway 223, Pineville, AR, with full military honors.
Click here to view the Obituary
SCHG members are to meet at the SCHG Headquarters, 808 Oak Grove Street, Mountain View, AR for a 13:00 hours departure. Uniform will be Class A. Bring your overcoat in case of rain. Forecast is 80% rain.
- 0707.April.SundayNo events